Monday, July 9, 2007

If I was a Transformer what car would I be, or why I hate Dusty Baker.

Does not make much sense to you?

As i sit home watching the home-run derby, I see Dusty Baker talk his ass off on tv. I HATE dusty Baker, he was the most over rated coach in baseball, all he can do is be loud and look like he cares, but does he really know?

I feel like he likes to be on tv and nothing else, he really never made anything work, and before you tell me anything that he did that changed the game on any of the team he was in, I do NOT care, he simply did not look like he cared, he just looked like he wanted the money and as he got payed, he just seemed to get more relaxed about not doing a fucking thing.

I told a friend of mine that i felt like this, he said i was racist. NO this is not the point, I never said that he was like this cause he is black, I said he is like this cause he sucks, I hate him as much as I hate Mike Scioscia, but at least Scioscia took the angels to the world series in 2002. And I HATE Mike Scioscia. well hate is a strong word for both this guys, I really dislike them.

To hunt my life (lol) now Baker is a " baseball annalist " for ESPN. Now tell me if that is not some bull shit! this is some bull shit! I just feel like is not fair cause i feel like there are people out there that know more baseball than dusty baker(no not me) that should have that job! Just beacuse you where a coach that sucked ass you should not get a microphone at ESPN and say whatever you want, that has nothing to do with what is going on! and that is why I am a Landau Decepticon!

No comments: